11 (Again!)

February 9, 2012

So, I think I've been tagged a total of FOUR times to do this.  I already did a post over this once (you can read it HERE)  But, Chloe tagged me recently and I liked her questions so I'm answering hers in another 11 post.

(one) If you had to perform one of the following, which would you choose: running a marathon, having braces (again!) for a month, or not watching any TV for a year?

Running a marathon.  I can't do that now but I guess if I had too...I could train first.  But, I'm not athletic AT ALL!

(two) If you could only choose three foods to eat for the rest of your life, what would they be?

cucumbers, pasta, sweet tarts

(three) Do you have a bucket list? If so, what are some things on your list?

I don't really have a bucket list.  I make list every season or so of things I want to accomplish.  I never get there but I try.  You can read my current list HERE.  Already not going so well...

(four) What is the best book you have ever read? (The Bible doesn't count!)

Jane Eyre

(five) What is your least favorite word and why?

cuss words...they're too harsh.  And, ugly.  I don't like them.

(six) Would you rather be Miss America or an Olympic athlete? If the former, what would be your talent? If the latter, what would be your sport?

Olympian but I have no idea in what sport.  I've never really thought about nor am I athletic...in the slightest.

(seven) Tell the world why your favorite vacation spot far exceeds any other in the world.

Lisbon, Portugal - amazing old world charm.  Simply beautiful!




(eight) Do you play a musical instrument? If yes, which one? If no, do you wish you did?

ehh...can't even read music!

(nine) What item in your closet costs the most?

my new purse I mentioned HERE

(ten) You've been called as a missionary to Africa, and on your first day there, there is a lion lurking off in the not-so-far-distance. You turn to the person nearest you and say....

Holy S***

(eleven) What is your biggest pet peeve about Facebook?

How often they change it.  It was just fine the way it was last year.  And the year before that.  And, the year before that.


And just because!

Lyndsey, aren't Liam and Georgia so meant to be?  I found this picture on my phone from a few weeks ago and it reminded me of the one of Liam you posted the other day!  Too funny.



3 comments:

Emily said...

hehe, I totally think Georgia and Liam are meant to be. They are both going to be such heartbreakers! :)

Lyndsey said...

Hahaha YES! Wedding slide show, here they come!

Mallorie said...

Oh my goodness too cute!!! Future Baylor love birds already ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS